one day retreats
In our crazy world does it feel like there is never enough time for ME. Our retreat days are designed for anyone who is stressed, exhausted, overwhelmed and wants to bring balance into their lives. Have you lost your sense of purpose, forgotten who you are or been through a change that means who you were no longer fits with where you are? Maybe you would like to get to know yourself better and like what you discover. Or perhaps you would just like to do something for your self for a change.
Like the idea of a retreat and unsure what it’s all about. This is a great way to dip your toe in and see whether a longer stay is for you. (Please note we only offer 1 day retreats)
There are lots of reasons people chose to have some ME time. We aim to give you safe space for yourself with like minded people in a small group where you can gain a better understanding of your self and the way you relate to others, or simply relax and enjoy.
We have a range of structured retreat days or if you are a group of friends, colleagues, family that are celebrating, going through a tough time or would like to have a better understanding of each other we can tailor a day specifically for your needs.
An Overview of a retreat day
Please note - times are approximate.
- Welcome and introduction
- Meditation or gentle body stretching & relaxing
- Morning workshop
- Afternoon workshop
- Bring balance & harmony into your life
- Create a positive outlook
- How to attract the things you want in you life
- Relationships and your patterns of relating
- Exploring family patterns
- How did I get here? – exploring life history
- Healing Breathwork
- 7 stages of life – a rolling programme 1 day a month
- How do I stop worrying?
Body Massage Courses
Now only £695!
- A reduction in price but not in the amount of training days received.
- Weekend and evening courses available
- Please call for dates or more details