one day retreats
In our crazy world does it feel like there is never enough time for ME. Our retreat days are designed for anyone who is stressed, exhausted, overwhelmed and wants to bring balance into their lives. Have you lost your sense of purpose, forgotten who you are or been through a change that means who you were no longer fits with where you are? Maybe you would like to get to know yourself better and like what you discover. Or perhaps you would just like to do something for your self for a change.
Like the idea of a retreat and unsure what it's all about? This is a great way to dip your toe in and see whether a longer stay is for you. (Please note we only offer 1 day retreats)
There are lots of reasons people chose to have some ME time. We aim to give you safe space for yourself with like minded people in a small group where you can gain a better understanding of your self and the way you relate to others, or simply relax and enjoy.
We have a range of structured retreat days or if you are a group of friends, colleagues, family that are celebrating, going through a tough time or would like to have a better understanding of each other we can tailor a day specifically for your needs.
Please note - times are approximate.
- Welcome and introduction
- Meditation or gentle body stretching & relaxing
- Morning workshop
- Afternoon workshop
Please note: our retreat days are for ladies only
Bring balance & harmony into your life
- We will look at all aspects or your life — physical, emotional, mental, spiritual to see where you might like to make changes, what they might be and how you can achieve them.
Create a positive outlook
- Would you rather see you cup as half full than half empty.
- Recognise the power of a smile
How to attract the things you want in you life
- We will discuss the law of attraction
- Look at the blocks that stop you having what you want in life
- Create affirmations and wish boards
Relationships and your patterns of relating
- What is a relationship?
- What patterns do you follow in relationships
- How would you like this to be different
- What can you change
Exploring family patterns
- Have you ever wondered why things are repeated in families?
- What are the patterns in your family?
- Create a family tree to explore the patterns
How did I get here? — exploring life history
- We will create life lines
- Explore the effect your history has had on choices you have made
- Where am I now
- Where would I like to be
- This will be a day dedicated to meditation suitable for beginners and those already practising
- Healing breathwork is a profound, safe, easy and often quick way of releasing 'old stuff' and helping you to move on in your life
- The day will include 2 breath sessions plus meditation and visualization to maximize your growth & healing
- “Conscious breathing is the most important thing we can do for our health, regardless of exercise & diet” Andrew Weil MD
How do I stop worrying?
- We will discuss the purpose of worry
- We will explore ways of changing thought patterns
- And other techniques
- Bring balance & harmony into your life
- Create a positive outlook
- How to attract the things you want in you life
- Relationships and your patterns of relating
- Exploring family patterns
- How did I get here? — exploring life history
- Healing Breathwork
- How do I stop worrying?